Guided by the example and teachings of Jesus, and in partnership with our parents, we assist our children in growing as servants, scholars, leaders, and witnesses to Christ.
Involved parents are vital to the educational success of students at Little Flower School.
We actively encourage parents to participate in school events, including:
- Providing volunteer services and assistance for activities that support a healthy learning environment;
- Fundraising activities and events to benefit the school and community;
- Social activities and events for students and their families which promote the values of a Catholic-based education and strong school community.
How to Enter Your Parent Hours
Each family attending Little Flower School is required to complete 25 parent volunteer hours each school year. Hours can be completed by volunteering in the classroom, assisting with sporting events, donations, school events, etc. Any and all hours need to be entered in our Parent Hour system to be counted. Below are the steps to take to ensure your hours are counted
- Donations will need to be dropped of with a copy of the receipt and your Family Name noted on the receipt copy.
- If you have volunteered at an event or classroom, please be sure to sign in on the provided check in form. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your service and they will be logged in and verified.